ENFORCEMENT AND OPERATION
This charter provides information on a range of services offered by the enforcement unit in Kakamega Municipality to residents and the general public, their expectations and mechanisms of redressing their concerns.
- Excellent service
Functions performed by the Enforcement and Operations Unit are as follows;
- Implement and enforce policies, strategies and guidelines in the Municipality
- Enforce county legislation
- Assist the National police service in the maintenance of law and order in the municipality by ensuring adherence with the Municipality to national legislation to the extent that legislation requires.
- Regulate and control traffic on roads within the Municipality
- Keep order on and prevent obstruction in public places
- Provide security to public and Municipality Management property.
Quality Service Delivery, Our Commitment
Any enquiries/ correspondences/complaints and complements may be directed to the; –
HEAD OF ENFORCEMENT AND OPERATION UNIT
TELEPHONE: +254 562030222