This service delivery charter puts into place standards that will guide the Municipal Engineering Department in providing quality services to its employees, clients and the general public.
The Charter provides information on a range of services offered, charges levied and the timelines for the services by the Municipality to its residents and the general public.
- We initiate reviews, recommend objectives, policies, procedures and practices in infrastructure development.
- Administer planning, design, supervision and control of construction, maintenance and improvement of infrastructure.
- We provide technical services which include feasibility studies, survey, architectural, engineering and project management services.
- We offer advisory to the Municipality in regards to infrastructure development and policy implementation.
- Urban traffic planning, design and management.
- Client focus.
- Team spirit.
- Seamless service.
Quality Service Is Our Priority
We encourage our clients to feel free and give us feedback on services rendered to enable us improve on quality of our service delivery.
Any enquiries/ correspondences/complaints and complements may be directed to the; –